Department of America Studies
Submitting a title for your degree thesis
NOTE THAT NEW PROCEDURES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED: ALL THESIS TITLE ADMINISTRATION WILL BE DONE VIA NEPTUN!
1. Find a supervisor. If you are on the American track, please choose your supervisor from the Department of American Studies. If for some reason you wish to digress from this, please contact the deputy head of the Department (Vera Benczik) before taking further steps.
2. Consult with your supervisor and agree on a thesis topic and a title.
3. Fill in the thesis title form (online in Neptun!) with all relevant information. Make sure that the information you provide (title, track etc.) is complete. In case you have questions, do not hesitate to contact your supervisor.
4. Neptun will notify your supervisor, who has to approve the form. (Note that they can send it back to you for revision)
5. After your supervisor approves the form, Neptun will automatically send it to the appropriate head of department, who will have to approve it in turn.
CURRENT DEADLINES: submitting the online thesis title form: 2020 October 16. 23:59